Document Delivery Service
Document Delivery Service or DDS is a service aimed to deliver documents (books and other material) borrowed by library members to locations not limited to the actual storage place of the requested documents. It allows members to receive borrowed documents from any of the following locations: Faculty Libraries / The Institute/ Main Library at Chiang Mai University according to their request. Users of this service will be able to receive documents during regular office hours within 24 hours after submitting their request.
Qualified users for the services:
University staff and Chiang Mai University students who are library members.
Type and amount of loan items:
The amount and type of items for borrowing depends on the classification of the library member.
Borrowing period depends on the classification of the library member.
When returning an item after its due date, the library will fine you according to a rule that is announced by the Main Library.
(1) A user fills up required information in the Document Delivery Request Form (DDRF) in Thai or English or submits a form that has already been filled up to the library where he/she intends to receive the documents.
(2) A library staff receives the form and passes it to the library/libraries where requested documents are stored.
(3) The user waits for the documents to be delivered to the library where he/she submitted the DDRF.
Living Library, Faculty of Nursing, Chiang Mai University
Living library: a library that provides users with the best comfort facilities, enhances the experience of reading and researching in the warm atmosphere, with comfortable reading corner, group study rooms and individual study rooms, equipped with sofa, comfortable seats and relaxing corner. Entertaining yourself with movie and documentary films in our multimedia room as well as getting your best information in our database searching room providing you with lots of training courses. We serve you with high-speed Internet and wireless.
Services in Living Library
We provide you with various services:
- Multimedia Room 2 hours at a time
- Individual Study Room Forr faculty and graduate students, 3 hours at a time
- Group Discussion Room (10 seats) Equipped with full facilities
- Training Room With 20 computers, Screen, Projector
Should make reservation 3 times per day:
Morning Time: 8:30-12:00 am
Afternoon Time: 12:30-16:00 pm
Evening Time: 16:30 pm - 15 minutes before the closing time
The exact time can be changed by discussing with library staff. Please make reservation with our library staff at fl. 1-2. More information please contact Tel. 053-945031, 6078, 5036, 9080
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 20:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 12.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Public holidays closed.
Conditions for using the group discussion rooms:
1. Please register before using the room. (Please contact the library staff on the first floor. Users should inform the staff if any equipment available in group discussion rooms is required.)
2. A room should be occupied by a group of at least 5 people and the maximum number of people should not exceed 10-15 (or the equivalent of seats available.)
3. Groups may reserve a room for up to two hours in a single day. Any group who checks in late two times will lose privileges of use for the current semester.
4. The maximum number of people in a group should be equivalent to the number of available seats provided in each room. Bringing additional chairs or other furniture from other parts of the Lioving Library is prohibited.
5. No food or beverages are permitted in Group Study Rooms at any time.
6. Library books or items used in the study rooms have been checked out.
7. Please do not be loud.
8. Use of electronic equipment in Group Discussion Rooms is prohibited, except for personal notebook computers.
9. Use of Group Discussion Rooms for commercial purposes is prohibited.
10. Please turn off the electricity, air-conditioning and clean up the room after use.
11. Failure to respect these rules will result in loss of use privileges for the current semester.
The library has 1 scanners for use by Fon students, faculty, staff and affiliates.
- The scanners are located on the 2st floor across from the Reference Desk. Scanner computers use I Photo Plus and Adobe Photoshop .
Reference and research services
Reference and research services are provided at the reference desk on the second floor of the Library. Reference librarians can help you find information using print and non-print resources. They are available to answer questions, assist with research, and provide technical support when using the computers in the area.
To visit and find answers to common questions or chat with Reference Staff
- Send us an email at
- Call the Reference Desk at
- Send us a text message at